Sunday, May 19, 2013

Shake Your Groove Thing


I just came back from Chișinău from a Europe Day celebration, which mostly was celebrated by a couple concerts. Apparently, early in the day, there were booths from a bunch of European countries sharing knowledge and sometime beverages from their country, but I missed that part. I just got to enjoy the free concerts.

Listening to all the different artists reminded me how much I noticed the pop music when I got here. It has a different sound that American pop music. It has much more of a techno influence. I have a hard time listening to it for long periods of time because it kind of sounds the same. But ever once in a while, there’s an artist or song that you can’t help but groove to.

Here is a group that I’ve come to like since I’ve been here: the SunStroke Project. They were Moldova’s representatives in the 2010 Eurovision. And they were just as energetic at the Europe Day concert as they were at Eurovision.


No comments:

Post a Comment